Thursday, May 22, 2008

First Ever Post :)

Okay, so I've seen that lots of families have these blogs to update their family and friends on what's going on in their lives. I thought now would be a wonderful time to start... two months before we add a new little one to our little family.

Today is Joshs and my 4 year wedding anniversary... it's totally crazy to me that it's only been 4 years. I was telling someone the other day that I can't believe how much our lives have changed in just 4 short years. I can't even imagine what it's going to look like in another 4. As for celebrating, we're not really doing a whole lot. I think Laurie is going to watch Logan for us so we can go out to a movie, and maybe dinner. We're still not sure about the dinner thing. In fact, Josh doesn't even know that I'm hoping for dinner. I'll have to discuss it with him I guess.

Alright, so that is it for today... one post down, a zillion more to go. :)

No comments: