Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Lelah is sick...

Wow it's been a month since I last updated... I'm terrible!  

First things first, I'm going to go backwards.  Logan came down with croup last week and ever-so-kindly shared whatever bug it was that made him sick with his baby sister. :(  Poor little things.  Logan was so sick... and he kept telling me that, "I'm so sick mama..."  I felt so sorry for him.  Then on Saturday Lelah came down with it and so I went from snuggling Logan and comforting him to snuggling Lelah and trying to get her to calm down enough to breathe.  Logan never got sick when he was such a little baby, so I feel like a new mom all over again. :(  I took her to the doctors yesterday and they thought she had whooping cough but the test came back negative, so thank goodness for that!

Thanksgiving day Lelah found out who's been making all the noise around here. (The noise that wasn't big brother.)  :)  It was adorable! While I was making the rolls she was sitting in her swing yelling and screaming and laughing outloud at herself.  She was so impressed.  Thanksgiving weekend she also started blowing raspberries and I'm not sure when but is also now grabbing at toys.  Oh, and Thanksgiving evening she rolled over at Aunt Char and Uncle Bills house.  I've seen her do it before, but she did it with purpose this time.  Since then she's become a pretty good pro at it. :)  

That's it for now... I'm going to get current on MySpace before she wakes up again. :)

No comments: